Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 24, 2007

hey my darlings:)
thanks for putting in the effort to send me some parcel thingy which im supposed to receive a few days ago? hahaha
i havent received it yet but not to worry... im sure ill get it soon. u know.. canada is as slow as me.. the parcel most probably arrived already but they take ages to sort them out.. so by the time i receive it, it will be like a one or two weeks delay kinda thing.. alws like that! hahh
i waited 2 months once for a parcel from my mom la... ahhahaha! thats how FAST the people in the country i am in work everyday.okok ill keep on calling them to chase them for my parcel
hhahah
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU
i love you n i miss you guys a lot a lot a lot !

-JEAN-

2:51 AM


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BER
CLAR
CUIS
JEAN
YI
TAGBOARD
CHIANGRAI